Sept 15 (Reuters) – The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
– UBS chairman maps out Credit Suisse mergeron.ft.com/3kbmeMW
– Parma football club poised for sale to America’s Krause familyon.ft.com/2ZTKdsz
– PSA and Fiat Chrysler overhaul terms of 50 bln euro mergeron.ft.com/33wDB4f
– G4S faces 3 bln pound hostile takeover bid from private equity-backed groupon.ft.com/2ZEWroJ
– UBS Group AG Chairman Axel Weber is eyeing a merger with Credit Suisse that would create a unified Swiss champion in wealth management and investment banking.
– U.S. billionaire Krause family is nearing an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Italian football club Parma, valuing the club at more than 100 million euros ($118.65 million).
– Peugeot maker PSA and Fiat Chrysler said on Monday they have overhauled the terms of their 50 billion euro merger to preserve more cash within the combined business.
– UK security group G4S is facing a 3 billion pound ($3.85 billion) hostile takeover bid backed by the private equity firm BC Partners.
$1=0.8428 euros $1=0.7783 pounds Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom